Sr. Account Manager - Inbound Marketing (Onsite)
Robbinsville, New Jersey, United States | Full Time
GK3 Capital is looking for an experienced and motivated Marketing Account Manager to join our team and help drive our success. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in marketing account management in an agency or financial services marketing environment. The ideal candidate will also possess account management or operator experience around inbound marketing, proficiency in web analytics and KPI reporting, in-depth experience working with advertising and tracking platforms, and experience with Marketing Automation Software (HubSpot).
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate the qualities that make our team successful: the ability to adapt and create proactive change, a sharp, intuitive focus on client goals, strong problem-solving skills, emotional intelligence, strong listening skills, coaching and trainings skills, superior communication and presentation skills, exceptional attention to detail, the ability to think on your feet and handle client curve balls, and a positive and upbeat attitude.
What You’ll Do
As a Marketing Account Manager at GK3 Capital, you will be responsible for the following key activities:
- Manage the full project cycle of client requests, from initial onboarding to final delivery and post-program analysis
- Develop and implement inbound marketing projects, such as digital campaigns and social media outreach
- Ensure successful management of stakeholders for the delivery of campaigns (developers, creative teams, copywriters, etc.)
- Produce reports, analysis and recommendations for clients
- Monitor analytics, track performance and optimization of campaigns
- Synthesize, analyze and translate data into actionable insights and best practices for client benefit
- Manage communication, expectations and timelines for multiple clients
- Conduct thoughtful research and strategic planning to ensure successful campaigns
- Work closely with the Lead Strategist to ensure marketing objectives are met
- Collaborate with the client service team and other internal departments to ensure client objectives are achieved
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in marketing account management in an agency or financial services marketing environment
- Account management or operator experience involving client engagement around inbound marketing
- Experience in successfully growing relationships and creating client successive to build & optimize process efficiencies and deliver success to our clients
- Efficient project management skills including experience leveraging project management software
- Proficiency in web analytics, KPI reporting, and tracking implementation
- In-depth experience working within advertising and tracking platforms such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads
- In-depth experience in Marketing Automation Software (HubSpot) is strongly preferred
- Experience and inclination toward leading, mentoring, and inspiring a team
- Up-to-date knowledge of current inbound marketing and sales strategies, best practices, and associated resources
- Strong experience providing cross-functional visibility into project status, resourcing needs, granular requirements and dates for every phase of the project
- Financial Services experience is preferred but not required
- Monday to Friday. 9am EST – 5pm EST
- Robbinsville, NJ 08691: In office position, reliably commute (Required)
Qualities That Make Our Team Successful
At GK3 Capital, we prioritize our company values above all else. We are highly collaborative and supportive, and are looking for a candidate that possesses the same qualities. As such, the qualities that make our team successful are:
- The ability to adapt and create proactive change
- A sharp, intuitive focus on client goals, overall company goals, and your own professional goals
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to coach, be coached, and train others
- Superior communication skills and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to think on your feet and handle client curve balls
- Positive, upbeat attitude
Benefits & Perks: As a GK3 team member, you'll enjoy
GK3 Capital strives to provide a stimulating and supportive work environment for our team. We offer the following:
- Paid Time Off. Receive generous paid vacation benefits that increase as you advance.
- Paid Holidays.
- 401K + Match. After 90 days of employment, you’ll be able to enroll in the company 401K plan with a 3% employer match.
- Healthcare. You are eligible to participate in company group benefits on your first day of employment. Actual participation will begin on the 1st of the month following the month in which you become employed. Company contributes 50% of the lowest plan for the employee.
- Continuing Education Tuition Reimbursement. $2,500 annually. Pre-approval is required and courses or certifications must be job-related.