Project Manager (On-Site)
Robbinsville, New Jersey, United States | Full Time
GK3 Capital delivers digital growth strategies and solutions for the financial services industry. We help our clients drive AUM and revenues higher with Digital DistributionTM. Our clients' job is to raise capital; our job is to make it easier. Our team combines decades of hands-on financial services experience with industry-leading digital expertise.
We are excited to announce that we are looking for a Project Manager, and we would like to offer you the opportunity to join our dedicated team of experts. This position requires you to work on-site in our Robbinsville NJ Office.
The Project Manager role is on-site and full-time. As a GK3 Project Manager, you will report directly to the Operations Manager. You will direct, coordinate and monitor all actions required to implement and complete initiatives for our clients. You are the connection between the Operations Team, Account Managers, and our extensive team of professional resources. The right candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, resourceful, and forward-thinking.
What You’ll Do
- Motivated self-starter resides in NJ or Philadelphia area, position is on-site
- Creating and managing project schedules, milestones, resources, and budgets
- Coordinating project plans and timelines across multiple business teams
- Communicating project actions to internal resources and outside vendors/resources
- Organizing and leading daily coordination meetings with team members
- Improving performance through review of completed project estimates to actuals
- Seeking to define and troubleshoot process issues while supplying solutions
- Handling accurate time tracking, client pacing, and resource loads
- Preparing required reports and status updates for upper management
- Working with team members to ensure clean, up-to-date PM software
- Enforcing team member adherence to SOPs within the Project Management software
- Minimum five years of Project Management experience, PMI certifications a plus
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills and experience managing teams through virtual meetings
- Previous experience with Hive Project Management platform or similar product preferred
- Replace with general agency experience preferred
- Knowledge of web analytics, KPI reporting, and tracking implementation
- Experience working within advertising and tracking platforms such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads
- Experience and inclination toward leading, mentoring, and inspiring a team
Qualities That Make Our Team Successful
- The ability to adapt and create proactive change
- A sharp, intuitive focus on client goals, overall company goals, and your own professional goals
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to coach, be coached, and train others
- Superior communication skills and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to think on your feet and handle client curve balls
- Positive, upbeat attitude
Benefits & Perks: As a GK3 team member, you'll enjoy
- Health Benefits (health, dental, vision). You are eligible to participate in company group benefits on your first day of employment. Actual participation will begin on the 1st of the month following the month in which you become employed. The company contributes 50% of the lowest healthcare plan for the employee.
- 401K + Match. After 90 days of employment, you’ll be able to enroll in the company 401K plan with a 3% employer match.
- Continuing Education Tuition Reimbursement. $2,500 annually. Pre-approval is required, and courses or certifications must be job-related.
- Flexible work schedule, including sick time and paid vacation, that increases with tenure.
- Paid Holidays.