Marketing Coordinator (On-Site)
Robbinsville, New Jersey, United States | Full Time
GK3 Capital delivers digital growth strategies and solutions for the financial services industry. We help our clients drive AUM and revenues higher with Digital DistributionTM. Our client's job is to raise capital; our job is to make it easier. Our team combines decades of hands-on financial services experience with industry-leading digital expertise.
We are excited to announce that we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator. This position requires you to work on-site in our Robbinsville NJ Office.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will provide the essential support needed to enable client success with both strategic and tactical marketing groups. The Marketing Coordinator serves an important role, working as both an individual contributor and collaboratively with a team. This role is responsible for the implementation, execution, and project management of inbound marketing programs across a variety of channels including Email, SEO, Paid Media (SEM and Social Media), and Website. As a Marketing Coordinator, you should strive to contribute to client satisfaction by ensuring our clients receive the highest standards of service our team can provide.
This position is also a learning opportunity for growth in an identified area of marketing interest. You'll be handling daily tasks to support our client projects and receiving valuable training from seasoned marketing professionals across different areas. Since this role is designed for entry-level candidates, we place a strong emphasis on intangible qualities like passion, a strong work ethic, problem-solving abilities, and a strong desire to keep learning and growing in the marketing field.
What you'll do● Assists Account Managers in the development and implementation of client
marketing strategies and project plans
● Supports client teams in establishing marketing strategy by assembling forecasts,
setting objectives, and organizing marketing materials such as reporting
documents and campaign analysis
● Evaluates and monitors campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing
● Collaborates with Design, Marketing Automation, Strategy, and Content teams to
delegate and review marketing deliverables
● Communicates with clients to manage meetings, client agendas, and marketing
● Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely
execution of marketing programs
● Conducts market research to identify trends and
● Supports internal process improvements to help hone best practices for all aspects
of project delivery
● Motivated self-starter who is able to move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and
meet deadlines independently
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong organizational and project management skills as well as attention to detail
● Knowledge of various marketing platforms, tactics, and strategies
● Demonstrated ability to manage numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
● Experience using CRM software is desirable (HubSpot preferred)
● Familiarity with project management software
Intangible Qualities That Make Our Team Successful
● Drive for continuous learning
● Commitment to quality work output
● Passionate about making a difference every day
● Client-Centric and service-oriented
Benefits & Perks: As a GK3 team member, you'll enjoy● Health Benefits (health, dental, vision). Eligible to participate in company group
benefits on your first day of employment. Actual participation will begin on the 1st
of the month following the month you become employed. The company contributes
50% of the lowest health care plan for the employee.
● 401K + Match. After 90 days of employment, you’ll be able to enroll in the company
401K plan with a 3% employer match.
● Continuing Education Tuition Reimbursement. $2,500 annually. Pre-approval is
required, and courses or certifications must be job-related.
● Flexible work schedule, including sick time and paid vacation, that increases with
● Paid Holidays.